Join our mailing list!

Online Payments

Home > Immigration Services > Employment Authorization
Employment Authorization

Certain immigrants in the United States can apply for employment authorization (a work permit). Non-immigrants, depending on their visa, are eligible to apply for an EAD. Proof of U.S. Citizenship or having a lawful Permanent Residency card is proof of work authorization. If you do not have one of these two, please make an appointment to discuss the options of eligibility of obtaining an EAD card.


All consultations and assistance are confidential and performed in a professional manner. Fees must be paid prior to services being rendered. Interpreters may be available for an additional fee.

Please call (605) 367-7401
to schedule an appointment.