Join our mailing list!

Online Payments

Home > Immigration Services > Family Immigration Law
Family Immigration Law

As a citizen of the United States, you may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident of the United States. A U.S. citizen can file a petition for the following relatives:
  • Husband or Wife
  • Children

A U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years or older may also petition for the following relatives:
  • Parents
  • Brothers or Sisters

As a Legal Permanent Resident, you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents. You May Petition for the Following family members:
  • Husband or Wife
  • Unmarried children under 21
  • Unmarried son or daughter of any age


All consultations and assistance are confidential and performed in a professional manner. Fees must be paid prior to services being rendered. Interpreters may be available for an additional fee.

Please call (605) 367-7401
to schedule an appointment.